Friday, November 6, 2009

Taking a break for a while.

Ever since I started working on Panzer, it's been taking a lot of my energy. Right now, I'm completely burned out from working on Cxbx. We all get this way. Don't worry, I'll be back. Just remember, we all have lives outside of the scene. I feel good that I've gotten this far, but sometimes you just have to take a step back and get back to other things for a while because the excitement is just killing me (literally, in one way or another).

Also, it may not be to long until Caustik is back in action. I won't say much at this point, but I think it's going to happen rather soon.

Before I go, I just wanted to share something with you all (just in case you haven't seen it). I made a youtube video of Panzer Dragoon ORTA ingame if you're interested in seeing it right now. So far, only the NTSC version is compatible, PAL doesn't work yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i6fmVuFgvA


When I come back, I'll try to fix a few more issues with Panzer and get back to work on a few other games I started working on, like Robotech: Battlecry and Unreal Championship, okay?

Shogun.

4 comments:

  1. Amazing progress. And I didn't knew the sound was already working in this game!

    Anyways, it's good to take a break sometimes. And about the Caustik's return, that's some great news! It seems the Xbox emulation scene is reaching a new level, with some nice advancements (the DXBX team have made some progress too, no?).

    And just for the sake of curiosity, since its another game I would really love to see emulated: Shogun, have you (or Caustik) ever tried to work on Ninja Gaiden? Do you have interest in working on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work but will be working this on Windows Vista and Windows 7 x32 and x64?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It already works with Vista. As long as you have a 32-bit OS, you'll be fine. We'll eventually have 64-bit support later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But fix for 64-bit okay i have vista and i hate this :(.

    ReplyDelete