Thanks to yun-daddy, I caught wind of this yesterday (maybe he did it, lol). I didn't get around to reading it before because I was busy (yes, I was actually working on Cxbx for a change), so I had initially assumed someone was making a post in my honour or wanted to inquire about my past work. Turns out that was not the case. I should have investigated before things snowballed into what it is now.
For those of you who want proof that this is fake, consider these.
- I haven't been going to school at all. In fact, I haven't set foot in a university since 2007.
- I stated that I don't have a job earlier on my blog. Btw, for those of you who were wondering how my interview with 343 went, I didn't get the job because they wanted a more experienced C# dev.
- When I make announcements or just want to speak my thoughts on Cxbx, I do it here first, then link it other places. In fact, I've never had a reddit account in my life until today (and my nickname there is "real_blueshogun96").
- When did I EVER claim to be the author of Cxbx or XQEMU? Never.... Not. Even. Once. These were originally written by Caustik and espes, respectively.
- I never even stated that I would have a definite means of working on Cxbx. My retro gaming PC which I mentioned yesterday isn't truly ideal to work on it. XQEMU is another story though, but I'd like to work on getting the setup working on my Mac Pro aside my Macbook.
- His impersonation of me is terrible. I sign my statements as "Shogun", I never refer to my favourite console as "OG Xbox" because there's nothing "Original Gangsta" about Xbox. Lol, I had to make some fun out of this.
So, now that you are aware of all this, don't be fooled.